Serial Batch Tracking
Tencia’s Serial Number Tracking feature provides the mechanism to easily and immediately identify, monitor and track the movement of stock items by a unique characteristic such as a Serial, Batch or Roll number.
This feature is very valuable in manufacturing environments, when Bill of Materials is implemented, both raw materials and/or finished goods can be tracked by Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers.
Serial batch tracking feature includes:
- The ability to assess and track warranty claim conditions.
- To allocate Serial/Batch numbers to raw materials and finished goods.
- Optionally able to enter expiry dates and production batch details.
- Optionally allocate Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers during sales order entry.
- Optionally allocated Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers during production order entry.
- Monitor actual cost of individual items, and this cost can optionally be the basis for cost of sales calculation.
- Automatically allocate serial numbers.
- Ability to use oldest stock first according to expiry date.
- Bar code scanning features.
- Have Multiple Bin Locations per item.
- Perform global stock searches by Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers.
- Provision to record adjustments against, Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers.
- Serial, Batch or Roll number reports can be based on the status of individual numbers, including expiry date range, production batch range or quantity selections.