Creditors Enquiry Showing Foreign Currency details
Tencia will always prompt to revalue the transaction at the correct rate
Tencia's cash book enquiry showing the transactions with currency exchange and forex gain/losses
With Tencia you can enter purchase orders, creditor’s invoices, sales orders, debtor invoices, General Ledger payments and journals and credit notes in a foreign currency.
Tencia allows for centralised cash related transactions, for currencies in addition to the local currency.
- Nominate a default foreign currency code for individual debtors and creditors.
- The foreign currency rate can be maintained daily or at a frequency that suits your individual requirements.
- Override the default foreign currency rate, during a transaction by entering a transaction “currency rate”.
- Reports such as the debtors and creditors trial balance reports can be printed using either the “default rate” or “transaction rate”.
- Optionally when printing debtors statements or creditors remittance a currency code can be selected.
- Inquiries can be performed to display local currency values and foreign currency values.
- Foreign Currency transactions are entered in the nominated currency of the bank account e.g. US dollars.
- Automatic calculation of local currency amount based upon conversion rates entered during data entry.
- Ability to revalue transactions allowing for unrealised and realised foreign exchange losses/gains to be generated.
- Automatically generate the necessary journals for revaluation of transactions.
- Print Cash Book reports such as the transaction list, in either local and/or the foreign currencies.