The Fixed Assets feature easily maintains accurate and timely balances on assets calculating both book and tax values. This gives you a complete movement and history of assets including depreciation calculations, revaluations, disposals and asset transfers.
Fixed assets feature includes:
- Assets can be categorized by asset type and location.
- Maintain both book and tax value for assets.
- Ability to create new assets from existing asset details.
- Perform diminishing, straight line or prime cost depreciations.
- Flexible depreciation calculations including calculations, and frequency such as, daily, monthly, quarterly, six monthly and yearly.
- Revalue or write-off assets.
- Partly or totally transfer assets.
- Purchase of new assets can either be entered via Purchase Orders, Creditors or directly entered via the Fixed Assets module.
- A private usage percentage can be entered for each asset.
- Asset Pooling
- Multiple general ledger posting accounts based on asset type and location.
- Depreciation processing can be selected by asset code, asset type or asset location.
Fixed asset reports include:
- Fixed Assets details.
- Fixed Assets ledger.
- Transaction list.
- Depreciation schedule.
- Movement report.
- Deferred tax list.
- Private usage report.
- Maintenance due report.
- Insurance report.
- Exception report.
- Stocktake report.
- Fixed asset labels.