The Special Pricing feature provides the ability to set up and maintain special prices for stock, customers and suppliers. These special prices can be in the form of a special price, discount percentage, discount value, mark-up percentage or price reduction. These special prices can be set optionally including quantity breaks and date ranges.
Special pricing features include:
- Any of the above special prices for customers can be based on selling prices 1 to 6, or on the average, standard or last cost or a nominated value.
- Special prices can be entered for Quantity Breaks. Up to 10 quantity breaks can be set for each special price.
- A date range can also be entered for each special price, and these can optionally be purged/deleted globally when required.
- Tencia has the ability to find the lowest price
- Perform comprehensive Special price inquiries
- Optionally include special prices when printing the stock price list.
- Special prices can be linked to customer type, group or area code.
- Special prices can be a percentage of price a price reduction or mark up or an amount.
- Perform bulk price updates to previously entered special prices, either increase or decreases by percentage or dollar amount.