Tencia’s Purchase Order features allow you to effectively manage orders that are placed with suppliers. This feature is fully integrated with job costing, Bill of Materials and the Sales Order system so that automatic stock allocation to customer backorders occurs.
Why is the Purchase Order Module Different?
- Easily change or delete orders.
- View stock balances when creating orders.
- Maintain foreign currencies so that orders can be placed with overseas suppliers.
- View costs that were charged in the past by a particular supplier for an individual item while placing an order.
- Enter non-stock lines on purchase orders.
- Automatically allocate stock received to sales backorders.
- Enter multiple purchase orders against one supplier’s invoice or delivery docket.
- Purchase order text facility by line or block.
- Calculate total weight on purchase order.
- View purchase history for creditors and stock code combinations, to better negotiate purchase prices with creditors.
- Print bar code labels for stock received.
- Receipt stock into a transit location.
- Optionally allocate additional costs to a purchase order based on value, quantity, import duty percentage, or weight. (Landed cost.)
- Variances between actual and estimated costs will be highlighted when supplier invoices are entered.
- Purchase orders received into stock before the supplier invoice is received.
- You can create a purchase requisitions.
- Can allocate a minimum authorisations value.
- Allocate authorisation security levels.
- Create return authorities.
- Automatically generate purchase orders for sales orders, stock, production orders and jobs.
Purchase order reports include:
- Cash commitments.
- Costs by order.
- Costs by stock.
- Quantities by supplier.
- Values by order.
- Values by stock.
- Values by supplier.
- Order status report.
- Quantities by stock.